Our professional maids will:
- Clean & Sanitize your kitchen counter tops, sinks, fixtures and floors
- Clean the exterior of all kitchen appliances, and interior of the microwave
- Clean & Sanitize all bathrooms: tubs, sinks, fixtures, toilets and floors
- Clean the laundry room
- Sweep & Mop all vinyl, tile and hardwood flooring
- Vacuum carpeting
- Vacuum, Sweep or Shake out area rugs
- Dust and Polish furniture
- Dust pictures, shelves and knick-knacks
- Remove cob webs on walls and in corners
- Empty all interior trash cans and replace bags
- Clean & Shine all glass furniture and mirrors
- Clean glass entry doors, sliding glass doors, and French doors
- Make beds (will change linens if clean linens are left on beds)
- Dust blinds and ceiling fans if time permits
Includes all items on our Basic Cleaning list - PLUS:
- Vacuum upholstery - under the cushions included
- Clean under and behind lighter furnishings
- Vacuum, or Sweep & Mop under all beds
- Use vacuum attachments to edge carpeting
- Clean ceiling fans and baseboards throughout
- Clean all cabinet facings
- Clean chair-rail moldings
- Clean all window sills, frames and blinds
- Static dust walls
- Clean all interior door facings and door frames
- Clean & Sanitize door knobs throughout home
- Clean light switch plates
- Wipe or dust light fixtures (we do not disassemble)
- Clean inside of oven and refrigerator
- Clean interior windows and window casings
- Clean crown moldings of up to 8 ½ ft ceilings
- Vacuum Draperies
Customer Preference Clean
Our Customer Preference Clean (CPC) is a customized service which is tailored to meet your specific needs and budget.
Typically, a CPC consists of a thorough basic cleaning followed by two or more hours of cleaning tasks from the deep cleaning list. Two of our professional maids complete a basic cleaning, then work on your prioritized list of deep cleaning tasks until the time is up.
Your CPC may also be customized to include two or more hours of any items from both the basic cleaning and deep cleaning lists. The choice is yours.
- This service allows you to prioritize cleaning tasks performed within a given time frame (i.e. dollar amount.) For example: Mrs. Smith owns a beautiful 4,000 sq ft home which she enjoys maintaining; however, because of her busy schedule there are specific tasks which she has requested PCCS Cleaning” perform every month. She has prioritized the tasks in order of importance and has allocated $150 per month to have as many items on her list completed as possible. The cleaning team is assigned 3 hours to accomplish as many tasks as humanly possible from Mrs. Smith’s customer preference list. Should there be time left over, Mrs. Smith may ask the team to perform other cleaning tasks until the allotted time is entirely used.
Sign up for monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, and one-time cleaning services, as well as recurring or one-time deep cleans.
Offering cleanings for offices and other commercial buildings, as well as common areas such as gyms, lobbies, and hallways.